How healthy are you? Do you have a healthy diet?
Do you exercise regularly? Do you drink at least eight glasses a day? Do you get enough sleep each day? Do you lead a healthy lifestyle?
Our body is our temple and we must take care of it. Did you know that over 70% of Americans are overweight? That is crazy! Think of your body as your body shell to pass you through life. If you use it repeatedly, your shell will quickly decompose.
Life is beautiful and you do not want to be distracted by unnecessary health problems. Your vital organs may be working well today, but they may not be tomorrow. Do not take your health lightly. Take good care of your body.
Good health is not just about a healthy diet and exercise – it is also about a positive attitude, positive self-esteem and a healthy lifestyle. In this article I will share 45 tips for living a healthy life. Bookmark this post and post tips, because they are essential to a healthy life. 🙂
- Drink more water. Most of us do not drink enough water every day. Water is essential for our body to function. Did you know that over 60% of our body is made up of water? Water is needed to perform bodily functions, remove waste, and transport nutrients and oxygen around our bodies. We need to replenish our water intake every day as we lose water through urination, bowel movements, sweating and breathing.
Drinking water can also help you lose weight. According to a Health.com study among overweight or obese people, drinkers lose an extra 4.5 pounds from the control group! Researchers believe that drinking plenty of water can fill your stomach, reduce hunger, and reduce the risk of overeating.
The amount of water we need depends on a variety of factors, such as humidity, exercise and weight, but generally we need to drink 2.7-3.7 liters of water per day. Since swallowing contributes to 20% of fluid retention, this means that you should drink from 2.0-3.0 liters of water or 8-10 glasses (now you know how to get the advice of 8 glasses!) One way to know if you are drinking water – your urine should be slightly yellow . If not, just like the dark yellow or orange, you will not get enough water! Other symptoms include dry lips, dry mouth, and poor urination. Drink a little water first before continuing this article!
- Get enough sleep. If you do not rest well, you will be compensated for by eating too much. It is usually an unhealthy food. Get enough rest and you don’t need to snack to wake up. Also, sleep deprivation can lead to premature aging and you do not want it! Read Dep- Do you have insomnia? How to get a perfect night’s sleep
- Meditate. Meditation calms your mind and calms your soul. If you do not know how to meditate, do not worry. Learn meditation in 5 easy steps.
- Exercise. Movement is life. Studies show that regular physical activity can have a positive effect on our health, including increasing longevity, reducing the risk of disease, and reducing bone density and weight loss. Increase activity in your life. Choose walking at a short distance. Instead of taking the lift, climb the stairs. Join aerobics or dance class. Choose the sport you like (see Tip 5).
- Choose the exercises you like. When you enjoy sports, you want to do it naturally. Exercise is not about suffering and pushing yourself; It’s about being healthy and having fun at the same time. Adding variations to your exercises will make them fun. What exercises do you like and how can you incorporate them into your daily routine?
- Build different body parts;. Don’t just do cardio (like running). Give your body proper exercise. The easiest way is to get involved in sports because they work different muscle groups. Some of the most popular activities you can do are hiking, hiking, swimming, basketball, tennis, squash, badminton, yoga and Frisbee.
- Eat fruits. Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals. Did you know that oranges are healthier than vitamin C pills? Use your vitamins and minerals as much as possible in your diet instead of tablets. I eat a variety of fruits every morning and they give me energy. Satisfy your tongue with these nutritious fruits — banana, papaya, kiwi, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, watermelon, rockmelon, Honeyew, Peach, Apple, Grapefruit, Pomelo, Mango, Orange.
- Eat vegetables. Vegetables are a rich source of many nutrients and minerals, such as folate, vitamin K, folate, vitamin A, manganese, and potassium, not to mention dietary fiber. There are two types of vegetables: starchy vegetables such as potatoes, mashed potatoes, yam and pumpkin; And non-starchy vegetables such as cabbage, arugula, spinach, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, long beans, tomatoes, pumpkins and mushrooms (technically fungus). Some vegetables are slightly starchy and fall in the middle. Corn, green peas, carrots, artichokes, beans, cauliflower and beans (in technical terms). All vegetables are useful and enrich our diet.Typically every day a raw salad with a variety of vegetables for lunch, then a cooked dinner with cereals, potatoes / potatoes and other sweet vegetables. They want you to have a variety of vegetables to strengthen your immune system (see Tip 9).
- Choose fruits / vegetables of different colors. Always use different fruits and vegetables of different colors. First of all, fruits and vegetables of different colors represent different antioxidants, which eliminate free radicals that damage our cells and fight inflammation in our body. Second, when we eat large amounts of fruits and vegetables, it creates a variety of good bacteria in our gut, which creates a strong barrier between us and the environment, improves our immune system, and promotes long-term health.Eat different colored fruits / vegetables; White (banana), yellow (pineapple, mango), orange (papaya), red (apple, strawberry, strawberry, tomato, watermelon), green (avocado, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber), purple / blueberry (blackberry, prune) )). Here is the full list under the color wheel.
If you already have bowel problems, be careful not to overeat. When you allow your intestines to heal, eat low-fiber foods, squeeze your juices to get nutritious foods, and then increase your intake of whole grains.
- Reduce processed foods. Processed foods are not good because (a) most of the nutrients in these foods are lost and (b) the added defenses are harmful to our health. Many refined foods contain high levels of salt, which can lead to high blood pressure and heart disease. In general, more food is being processed with more nutrients on the label (ending in ‘ite’ or ‘ate’). Go to die Less: Like baked potatoes on chips, fresh fruit on canned fruit and untouched grains on white bread.
- Choose uncooked grains on refined grains. Unfertilized grains contain all the essential components of the seed; In other words, they contain 100% Original Core, which includes Bren, Germ and Endosperm. Since these layers are untouched, the grains contain richer antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals (grains extracted from the parchment and germ layers).Eat whole grains such as rye, barley, brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat, and sorghum. Refined cereals include white rice, white flour, most types of bread, white pasta, instant rye and cereals. The more refined a grain is, the more refined it is. There is no need to forbid 100% refined grains once you start – moderation is the key. Switch to a whole grain diet for 1-2 meals a week by adding whole grains to your diet.
- Love yourself. Self-love is an essential part of living a healthy life. When you have a negative attitude towards yourself, you are naturally overwhelmed by your mental vision and health. How much do you love yourself on a scale of 1-10? how? How can you love yourself from today? Read: Read How to Love Your Body (Series) and Day 13 ፡ Thank Yourself Better for Me in the 30 Days Program.
- Walk barefoot. There are many benefits to walking barefoot, reducing stress to your legs and joints, from improving posture. If the terrain around you is too sharp, wear barefoot. I have been running barefoot since May 2010 and I love it. Read Pop- 10 Reasons To Run On A Feet
- Negative cleansing;People from your life. Positive mental health is part of a healthy lifestyle. You do not need poisonous people in your life. If you feel that your friend is overly critical or negative, leave. log off:
- Get rid of negativity. You do not need to be negative about yourself. Listen to the ideas that come up and get rid of your negative thoughts. One of the best ways to overcome negative feelings is to use your brain. I do this with my clients, where I ask them to write down their thoughts and we can resolve them. Do not keep these ideas to yourself – it is not healthy. See How to always be positive? [Video]
- Avoid stimulants. Stimulant foods are foods that cause you to starve after eating. Everyone’s snacks are different (my donuts, bakeries and chips), but generally snacks are candy, chocolate, sweets, chips, cookies, or anything with high levels of refined sugar, salt or flour. These foods cause blood sugar imbalances, so it makes a person eat more. What are your stimulant foods? Identify them and